|resources:||Home Mailing List Installation Source Code Screenshots|
- JS Show source of current page: Use this to visualize the js SOURCE of the many JS files included in a given web page.
Examples and motivation:
- Scripts for developers:
- Changing the background color of pages
- Adding border="1" to all the tables in the page or using CSS to put border in all block elements
- Verifying if the scripts in the page are using document.layers
- Changing the UserAgent string
- more ideas?
Some initial requirements:
- Organize the pages and documentation
- Option to store/save the macros, so users can work with their custom set of macros and users can exchange macros
- Research the future and what is possible for end users. For example, Macros to fill forms and submit. Or Macros that can perform operations on top of many sites (not only one).
- Research the possibility of MacroRecording, feature that end users could create the macro on-the-fly when using the web page.
Draft documentation and samples